What is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for online with less problem. For regular vacationers on company or tourism, they are required to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport terminal.
Guests visiting Cambodia will acquire a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap as well as Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will get their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to get their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made procedures easier with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can be accomplished online, and it takes only 24 hours. Though you’ll be needed to pay a regular 89EUR visa fee. This really is a considerable fee thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you get in line for a visa.
Where to acquire a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you must first make a decision the type of visa you desire. There are lots of visa types offered, included in this are: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various kinds of visa should be obtained at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, aside from the e-Visa, which is obtained over the internet.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of effort and time, and in some cases, folks have to visit long distances to get to the embassy. Having a visa at the land border or maybe the airport can also be a challenging procedure, as it may require lots of payments and bribes in some cases.
On the other hand, acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t require enough time and standing for extended hours. When you request for the e-Visa, you will get it beforehand. The e-Visa was launched in 2006 to help make the process of visa application quicker and simpler. This visa lasts for 3 months, with a maximum stay of one month.
Benefits associated with acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to go to the Cambodian embassy, you could make an application online everywhere you are
- •There is no need for joining long queues
- •The procedure is secure, well planned and fast, and you are guaranteed of getting your visa just before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the option of calling the customer support staff in the event you require any assistance
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is open to every nation except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be used upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process another application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, starting from the day it was given to you
- •Your passport should be at least six months just before its expiry date
- •Passport must have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are needed to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to apply for the visa
To secure a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to submit an application on the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be necessary to fill out your information (name, gender, country), passport information, and personal home address.
Source: visa Cambodia